Something about this bracelet just has a wintery look-- just a touch of sparkle, some silver sheen, and a soft pink in a cozy suede. These would be perfect to make during the Thanksgiving holiday next week. I'm picturing comfy pants, a TV marathon, and enough supplies to get a jump on your handmade holiday gift making!
At least 18 inches of ribbon or leather or suede lacing (I used 1x3mm in pink)
6mm box chain long enough to wrap around your wrist (I have found this a couple of times in the sale section of Michael's, but it's also available online here)
1) Use the pliers to open the jump rings and connect to either end of the chain. Add the lobster clasp to one end of the chain.
2) Tie one end of the lacing to the end of the chain, and begin wrapping the chain with the lacing, looping over and through the links of the chain. Pull the lace fairly tight as you go.
3) Once you get to where you want to attach the rhinestones, hold the rhinestone chain against the other chain, and begin looping the leather lace over the rhinestone chain and between each rhinestone. Pull the loops tight to keep the rhinestone chain in place.
4) Continue wrapping the entire length of the bracelet.
5) Tightly tie the end of the leather lace to the chain and trim and loose ends.