1) Coated Denim: I linked to this video tutorial from The Coveted a long time ago, and swore I was going to do it, but guess what? I didn't. I will now though!
2) Polka Dots: My girl Alyson over at The Average Girl's Guide (where I do a monthly DIY post) did her own DIYing with these awesome skinnies. No paint required!
3) Love Maegan's trick for creating faded flowers looks great on white for summer. Maybe you could try the technique using different shades that feel more appropriate for fall?
4) Earn your stripes with this simple tutorial from TeenVogue.
5) And finally, break in those jeans (because you don't buy them with holes in them already, do you?) with the help of Aimee from SwellMayde. All little cuff at the bottom and you're good to go!